Welcome Adachi Financial Clients

At Adachi Financial Services, we’re a Full Service Tax Firm providing U.S. Federal & all State Income Tax Return Preparation services to individuals, corporations, partnerships, LLCs, & nonprofits!

Our efficient processes allow us to provide our services at reasonable & affordable rate in comparison to the majority of the market.

Here you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions, including details on starting and completing your U.S. income tax return, accessing and uploading documents into your secure portal folder and more!

Please note: To provide you with a safe and secure way to share files with our firm, we have partnered with SmartVault, an award-winning online document storage and secure file sharing solution. You should have received an invitation to access your secure client portal and folder. If not, we apologize for any inconvenience and please contact us so that we can resend your invitation immediately.


Tax Documents to Upload

Here is a list of the most common documents we need to prepare your income taxes. You can also find this information on the last page of your Questionnaire or on Why Choose Adachi Financial page.

Copy of previous year’s tax return

If we prepared your return last year, then we will already have a copy.

Records of wages, compensation or tips

These are typically your Form W2s and/or 1099s for the tax year.

Record of business income and expenses for self-employed

This is likely to be your business P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statement.

Record of interest and/or dividends

This is likely to be a Form 1099 from a US financial institution or your year-end interest statement from your local bank.

Record of any mortgage interest and property taxes

If you own a property and you have a mortgage on that property, you should receive a Form 1098 statement showing how much interest and taxes you paid for the whole year.

Record of distribution from Pensions, Annuities, Profit Sharing, IRA or other retirement accounts

If you have withdrawn any money from any of these accounts, your employer or broker should have sent you a statement.

Record of any Social Security benefits

Social security benefits that have been paid to you (Form 1099-RRB).

Record of any additional income

This could be rental income if you rent out a property, interest from bonds or savings accounts if they have not sent you a tax statement, etc.

Adachi Financial Services - The Ultimate Ways to Smart Solutions!