Why Choose Us ?
Why choose Adachi Financial Services for my Tax Preparation?
At Adachi Financial Services, we are Reasonable, Affordable, Responsive, Convenient, Confidential, and in business since 2004. We are available all year round to serve you.
How Soon Can I get my tax refund money at Adachi Financial Services?
Generally, when you file your taxes at an Adachi Financial Center your return will be electronically filed, therefore you will receive your refund within 14-21 days after filing. However, you can speed up the return process by having your refund direct deposited.
What does Adachi Financial charge for tax preparation?
At Adachi Financial Services, we have dedicated our commitments to providing quality customer service. The tax preparation pricing is generally based upon the complexity of the return plus the number of forms that need to be filed. Call or come to us today for a free estimate of your tax return.
What tax documentation will my Adachi Financial Tax preparer need?
- Social Security Card / ITIN / ATIN
- Drivers License
- Dependent’s Social Security Numbers and Date of Birth
Employment and Income Information:
- Previous years tax information
- Wage Statements (Form W-2)
- Unemployment Statements (Form 1099)
- Social Security, Pension or Retirement Income Statements (Form 1099-RRB)
- Commissions Received or Paid
- Self-employed Business Income and Expenses (Form 1099-MISC)
- Sale of Stocks or Bonds Information
- Miscellaneous Income (Including Rent) (Form 1099-MISC)
- Partnership, Corporation & Trust Income (Schedule K-1)
- State and Local Income Tax Refunds (Form 1099-G)
- IRA or 401K Distributions
- Alimony Paid or Received
- Gambling and Lottery Winnings, Prizes and Awards
- Jury Duty Pay
- Scholarships and Fellowships
- Interest or Dividend Income Statements (Form 1099-INT, Form 1099 OID, Form 1099-DIV)
Homeowner and Renter Information:
- Residential Address(es) for this Year
- Mortgage or Home Equity Interest Paid (Form 1098)
- Record of Purchase or Sale of Real Estate (Form 1099-S)
- Second Mortgage Interest Paid
- Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes Paid
- Rent Paid During Tax Year
- Documented Moving Expenses
- Medical and Dental Expenses
- Charitable Donations
- Unreimbursed Employment Related Expenses
- Educational Expenses
- Job Hunting Expenses
- Childcare Expenses and Provider Information
- Personal Property Tax Information (Automobiles)
In addition to the above, please provide any other documents that you think may be useful for your tax return.