1. Adachi Financial Services is the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We will not sell or share your information with anyone outside of our organization.
2. We collect only the information necessary to deliver the services and/or products you requested from us.
3. Our industry-leading safeguards ensure the security and confidentiality of your information.
4. Your privacy is protected even if you decide to close your accounts with us.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications, tax organizers, worksheets and other documents;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
• Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those members of our firm who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.