Are you a small business owner looking for a payroll service provider with powerful online payroll capabilities to manage your small business payroll needs?
Adachi Financial Services provides complete online payroll services CA that are affordable and cost a fraction of what other payroll service providers out there would charge to manage your payroll needs.
Whether you have five employees or fifty and need to outsource your payroll processing, our runpayroll online payroll services are robust and simple enough, yet include all the features your business require to get going.
- From advanced online technology, to attentive payroll professionals, you won’t have to worry about payroll.
- Adachi Financial Services offers full-featured online payroll for your business.
- Your payroll will be processed and your payroll taxes filed and paid in just minutes.
- Enter payroll in a few simple steps — anytime, anywhere.
Count on us to:
- Calculate wages and deductions.
- Deduct, file and pay all federal, state and local payroll taxes automatically.
- Pay your employees by direct deposit or print checks yourself.
- Provide comprehensive online reports that you can access any time
- Keep up with changing tax laws to help you avoid costly IRS fines.
Get a Payroll Quote
Why Pay More for Traditional Payroll Providers?
Adachi Financial’s comprehensive solution is simple, and our pricing structure is easy-to-understand.There are no hidden fees or add-on costs.
With Adachi Financial Services, you can:
- Preview your payroll online before you process, so you know it’s accurate.
- Access your payroll reports online and export them into a format that best suits your needs.
- Use our comprehensive online help or talk to a friendly, U.S.-based payroll expert.
Adachi Financial Services Online Payroll provides your employees with:
- The option for direct deposit or manual checks.
- Email notices to let them know when they’ve been paid.
- Secure online access to their individual pay stubs and payroll history.
Adachi Financial & RunPayroll – We Make Payroll Processing Faster & Easier for Small Businesses.
Your focus should be on growing your business, not running payroll. Here’s how we help you:
- You save time with our simple process that takes just minutes to complete.
- Once you enter payroll, your taxes are managed completely by us – there’s no more work for you.
- You have 24/7 access to online payroll reports.
- You save money with an affordable service and can pay your independent contractors (1099s) on the same payroll as your employees.
- You can enter payroll whenever and wherever you want with our online system.
- We’ll help to ensure you never miss a pay period. We’ll send you email reminders when it’s time to process.
- With employee online access to their individual payroll information, you won’t have to manage and distribute payroll data to your employees.
- With our accounting integration, you can import payroll information into a general ledger to save time and reduce entry errors.
Online Payroll Benefits
Adachi Financial Services Simplifies Payday to Save You Time & Money
Run payroll wherever and whenever it’s convenient for you. You no longer have to phone and fax payroll information to a representative or even install or upgrade software. With everything online, it’s simple and convenient so you can focus on what’s most important for your business.
Adachi Financial Services lets you process payroll in a few simple steps. Once you’re set up, just confirm or update any information, preview for accuracy and then approve payroll.
Gain peace of mind with payroll taxes automatically paid and filed
You won’t have to worry about calculating and filing your payroll taxes. We automatically calculate, file and pay your federal, state and local payroll taxes for you, helping you avoid costly IRS fines.
With online payroll, you don’t have to download or worry about upgrading software. With everything simple and online, you pay a nominal fee plus $5 per employee per payroll. That’s up to 30% less than traditional phone and fax payroll services.
Get Professional Support
Even with everything online, you have access to payroll professionals 6 days a week by phone, email or online live chat.
If you need help or have additional questions, you can reach our friendly Customer Care team at 800-216-9522 or email email@example.com.
Payroll Overview Questions.
Absolutely not. In fact, you retain “hands-on” control of the major aspects running payroll, just without the hassles of executing every little detail. With Adachi Financial Services’s payroll service, you no longer have to spend time phoning or faxing in your payroll—you’re in control to run payroll when and where you want. Doug Flutie Authentic Jersey
No. All you need is an Internet connection and you’re in business. You can even process payroll from your mobile device. You never have to install, upgrade or maintain any software or hardware. Torrey Smith Womens Jersey
Adachi Financial Services automatically calculates, deducts, pays and files all federal, state and local payroll taxes. Once you enter your payroll data, we’ll handle the tax calculations, deductions and filings. We then deposit them into the appropriate government accounts. It’s that simple. Rod Smith Womens Jersey
Thanks to our completely online payroll service, we have cut out the traditional costs associated with processing payroll: checks, pay stubs and reports are now delivered electronically instead of physically. We pass these savings on to you. Christopher Tanev Jersey
It’s simple. Visit us at https://www.runpayroll.com/SPF/Login/Auth.aspx?PC=TE3V or call us at 908-315-9574. We’ll have you up and running soon. Randy Moss Jersey
It’s quite simple. Enter your payroll information once at our secure website. Your payroll taxes and other deductions are calculated, and deposits are automatically made for you. After setting up your account, completing each payroll takes no more than a few clicks. Employees are paid by direct deposit (or you can print checks yourself). Jacob McQuaide Womens Jersey
We offer a simple fee structure with no hidden charges and no costly add-ons, averaging 30-70% less than that of ADP®. See for yourself with a free personalized payroll quote. Lane Johnson Authentic Jersey
It’s simple to set up and practically effortless to operate. All it takes is a few clicks and your payroll is done. Now you can process your payroll in just a few, simple steps and get back to growing your business! Kenny Vaccaro Jersey
Yes. We assume your tax responsibility. If you were to ever receive a notice from the IRS or any other tax agency, just give us a call and send them over to us. We’ll work with the agency on your behalf and if we’re at fault, we’ll pay all the penalties and fines. Joakim Nordstrom Jersey
Certainly. You have the option of offering your employees a “paperless” pay stub via email and our secure website. Or if they prefer, you can print out a physical check and stub. Adachi Financial Services offers flexibility to both you and your employees. Cameron Wake Authentic Jersey
Reliability and security are top priorities. Industry-leading security protects your data, keeping it secure and available if you need it.
With our payroll service, employees are in control of viewing their compensation and benefits. For example, they don’t have to be in the office on payday. With direct deposit and our secure website, they can go online anywhere to print their pay stubs and review their complete payroll history. Filip Zadina Authentic Jersey
It’s simple, online and affordable. Our payroll offering is completely online, saving time for both the employer and employees. You can process payroll with a few simple steps in just minutes at a fraction of the cost of traditional payroll providers. Cris Carter Authentic Jersey
Payroll Processing Questions
Yes. This feature is available in the Payroll Entry screen. Britton Colquitt Authentic Jersey
Currently, Adachi Financial Services only processes payroll for employees in the U.S. We do not adhere to foreign tax tables that would enable us to process payroll in other countries. J’Marcus Webb Womens Jersey
Yes. Within our Payroll Entry screen you may make adjustments to pay whether they are additional pay adjustments or one-time deductions. Shane Ray Womens Jersey
Yes. We can handle a range of job classifications levels that allows you to report payroll information for different departments, divisions and/or locations. This enables you to get a handle on labor expense allocations. Matt Ioannidis Jersey
Our Accounting Integration works with the leading providers (i.e., AccountEdge, LessAccounting, QuickBooks®, Sage 50 and Xero). Jatavis Brown Jersey
Yes. If your printer jams when printing a paycheck, or if the paycheck becomes smudged or illegible during printing, you may reprint the check. Our system prompts you to re-enter the check number if there is a printing error. Therefore, your check number sequence will not be affected. We also support printing to blank check stock.
Please remember to void and/or destroy the original.
Joe Schobert Authentic Jersey
Yes. You can move the pay date for a particular payroll or change your entire payroll schedule.
Yes. Our payroll service allows your organization to have multiple contacts. Typically a company will identify a Payroll Administrator (responsible for entering payroll data) and a Payroll Approver (responsible for final payroll approval), but one person can perform both functions. These individuals can be identified during the enrollment process. Trumaine Johnson Womens Jersey
Yes. This feature is available in the Payroll Entry screen. Al Jefferson Jersey
Before we can begin processing payroll, please send the following documents: 1) Payroll Services EFT Agreement; 2) State Power of Attorney (some may need to be notarized); 3) Tax Information Authorization; 4) Proof of Prior Balances (or most recent QTD/YTD reports).
We request that you provide the following information shortly after being set-up as a customer:
- Copies of quarterly and annual returns
- Tax deposit coupons
- copies of state registrations
- SUI Rate Change Notice.
You’ll also need an Employer Identification Number (EIN), which you can apply for on the IRS website or by submitting Form SS-4 to the Internal Revenue Service.
You’ll find several available reports to help you make the right decisions:
- Payroll Preview Report: allows the Administrator and/or Approver to view the entire payroll before it is processed.
- Employee Level Paycheck Preview Report: provides complete earnings, taxes and deductions information by employee before the payroll is processed.
- Payroll Summary Report: details complete earnings, taxes and deductions for each past payroll.
- Benefits Report: outlines the amount of paid time off (e.g., vacation/sick/personal) each employee has earned/used for Period-to-Date AND Year-to-Date.
- Department Summary Report: provides an at-a-glance review of employee costs by department, division and/or location.
- Department Detailed Report: provides itemized department costs broken down by employee.
All funds for a current payroll, including tax liabilities, are typically deducted 2 days prior to the check date.
Yes. This feature is available in the Payroll Entry screen. Corey Peters Womens Jersey
We will only process payroll tax filings for the periods in which our services were used. Any payrolls processed in a quarter prior to beginning service with us are not our responsibility. Because we file and pay taxes on a current basis, you will never need us to file or pay taxes for a previous quarter or year. David Bakhtiari Authentic Jersey